Humans are always fascinated by themselves. We study our history, psychology, philosophy, and deity. We create art, music, technology. Much of our knowledge centers on people as if human beings are the essential thing in the universe.
People once thought that the earth was flat and the world was a static center. People once thought the universe was small and never changed. People once considered human beings an independent species that has no direct relationship with others.
However, from quarks, black holes, photons, and space fluctuations to the gravitational waves newly discovered today, quantum physics opens up a window for us. As a growing child, the world is no longer just a bedroom and a playground. A grain of sand can also have a vast sky.
Now, M.A.R.S. After roaming Los Angeles, the next stop is arrival in Shanghai, China.
- 2 weekend immersive experience
- Top advanced visual-design technology: 360° interactive projection mirrors; projection mapping onto live performers; 3D video projections, and more and more…
- Mixing experimental visual art, theater, performance, and avant-pop concert into an escape-room show that defies a new label, pioneers a new form.
- Blurring the line between concert, theater, escape-room and live performance.
- A never-seen-before Yin-Yang designed performance space.
- Unique lifetime experience of space travel through MARS Tunnel.